Article Writing and Submission: Turn Words Into Sales
One of the best ways to promote your product online is through article writing and submission. You must be aware that there are a lot of low-quality product reviews and articles posted in different websites, making this Internet marketing approach seemingly less effective compared to other Internet marketing means like affiliate marketing and social media networking. However, creating good content and submitting them to credible article directories make this underrated approach to Internet marketing become more powerful than you can ever imagine.
Why Write and Submit Articles?
Typically, there are two types of articles a company must have in the Internet. The first type includes articles that are for the general knowledge of the customer. This type of articles usually contains basic information about anything related to the product you sell. For example, you are selling a colon cleansing product; you may write and submit articles that talk about why one should keep his colon clean, what are the risks of an impacted or infected colon, etc. Writing these articles increase your credibility and promotes your company as a pro-knowledge, pro-people business enterprise.
The second type of articles to be written and submitted includes those that give details on your product. They would contain information of what exactly your product is, what its benefits are, how it works, and many testimonies from previous satisfied product users, if there’s any. These articles make the reader more eager to learn more about your product, try and test it, and buy more if he likes it.
Benefits of Article Writing and Submission
Writing and submitting articles online present many advantages to any company who knows how to use them properly. Here are some benefits of article writing and submission:
1. Good Search Ranking. When you post good content in your website and submit it in various article directories, Google would detect how high the quality of your article is, and would tend to catch the attention of the Google search engine and other search engines associated with Google. Having your website on the first page of the search results would lead more people to visit your website, and eventually, see your products.
2. Cheap Marketing. Compared to most promotional and advertising efforts, article writing and submission is said to be one of the cheapest Internet marketing strategies. From online hiring platforms, you can hire the best writers from around the world. By spending only a few bucks to expert writers, you can drive thousands of customers to your products page, and make millions of sales.
3. More Niche Expertise. While reading more and more high-quality articles, you will be more knowledgeable on the details of your product niche. This will surely help you in creating better marketing strategies and plans so as to capture the interest of your target customers.
Article writing and submission can only lead to two roads – success and failure. To make sure you don’t get to the latter, strive to produce good articles that give readers a great reading experience, share your expertise on the product, service, or in the whole niche, and promote your product in the best way possible.
Latest posts by philk (see all)
- Thanksgiving Songs – Which Are The Best Songs and Why? – November 14, 2012
- Blind Social Sharing & Its Effect On Personal Credibility – August 23, 2011
- How To Manage Expectations When Kicking Off A Global Search Program – August 23, 2011