Blogging: An Innovative Internet Marketing Tool
Probably the most widespread Internet activities, blogging first started as a web activity that enables people to write stories about their daily lives. However, the advent of Internet marketing has caused blogging to become the latest craze in online promotion and advertising. Blogging does not only serve as a virtual diary nowadays, it has also become a very potent Internet marketing method.
There are many reasons why people start blogging. For the businessman, blogging presents many benefits as it advances his business enterprise further on. Here are some advantages of using blogging as an Internet marketing technique:
1. Real People, Real Sales. Nowadays, people are so fed up of seeing advertisements online, asking them to click and see what the product has to offer. Netizens are a very wise bunch of people; they want to know what’s really going on behind something. In others, what people want to see is no-nonsense, true details about your product or service. And this is what blogging is for – to post short articles about the product, show people the testimonies of its previous users, and provide concise proofs revealing the real advantages of the product you are offering.
2. No Need to Be a Blog Geek. Writing brief articles and posting them in your blog doesn’t require technical expertise, at all. What’s so good about blogging is that you can express yourself on how you feel about the product, share your knowledge on the benefits that the product can provide to its user, and process customer feedback or answer their frequently asked questions or FAQs. Just write honestly about the good things the product possess, and see thousands of people try out your product because of reading your blog.
3. Low Cost Advertising. Even if there are a lot of businesses who run blogs for Internet marketing’s sake, blogging is still left as an unrecognized advertising media and needs further improvement and market research before it could be included in the major Internet marketing strategies. This is perhaps the reason why blogs for business purposes are still free, or costs below $10 per month. Having this advantage, you could do some trial-and-error by creating a free blog and see if you could be successful through this marketing technique.
4. Let People Subscribe. Blog websites usually offer subscription tools for the bloggers. When people subscribe to your blog, those people that subscribe theirs would be able to reach your blog. As days go by, you would notice that the number of your subscribers would grow even if you don’t do much effort in promoting your blog, that is, if you have good blog content. Thinking it through, why not devote yourself in posting your blog links to different blog directories and websites?
5. Improve your product. Once people comment on your blog posts, you would have a good gauge on how they see your product. By their feedbacks, you could enhance the quality of your product by means of turning the negatives into positives, and making the positives into more positives.
So why blogging?
The answer is simple; blogging could be your gateway to potential customers, better products, and low Internet marketing costs.
Latest posts by philk (see all)
- Thanksgiving Songs – Which Are The Best Songs and Why? – November 14, 2012
- Blind Social Sharing & Its Effect On Personal Credibility – August 23, 2011
- How To Manage Expectations When Kicking Off A Global Search Program – August 23, 2011